Gently used condition with minimal play wear. Includes original case and paperwork.
The 50th Anniversary "1962" Crestwood Custom SB332 Outfit has a historically correct Crestwood profile made from mahogany with a beautiful finish. The mahogany neck features a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid oval inlays, 22 medium jumbo frets, and a 1960s SlimTaper. The pickguard is especially eye catching with a butterfly-shaped clear guard with a vintage style foil "E". Original vintage Crestwoods are extremely rare and go for as much a $6,000 on the vintage market. If you can find one!
The Crestwood Custom also features Epiphone Alinco Classic mini-humbuckers along with Epiphone's top-of-the-line electronics including TopHat controls with metal inserts. Tuning is easy and accurate thanks to Wilkinson vintage style tuners with "tulip" buttons and a 14:1 ratio. The Crestwood comes with Epiphone's time-tested LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and a Tremotone tremolo. The "1962" Crestwood Custom SB332 Outfit includes a period correct case and a 1962 Collection Certificate of Authenticity.
All three of these Epiphone classics will be issued in limited quantities of 1,962 pieces. All of the "1962" Collection instruments were designed by Epiphone luthiers who worked from the best examples of vintage originals found in Epiphone's own collection in Nashville. Measure for measure, the "1962" Collection recreates the look, sound, and feel of the originals first produced at the Gibson & Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1962, the same factory that produced the Les Paul Standard, the SG, and the 335. Includes case.
- Crestwood profile made from mahogany
- 1960s SlimTaper Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid oval inlays
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Butterfly-shaped clear guard with a vintage style foil "E"
- Epiphone Alinco Classic mini-humbuckers TopHat controls with metal inserts.
- Wilkinson vintage style tuners with "tulip" buttons and a 14:1 ratio.
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and a Tremotone tremolo.
- Includes a period correct case
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White)
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood w/"Pearloid" Oval Inlays
- Headstock: Dovewing 3-on-a-side w/"Pearloid" Dot Inlay
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Mini-Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Mini-Humbucker
- Controls: Volume - Bridge Pickup, Volume - Neck Pickup, Tone - Bridge pickup, Tone - Neck Pickup, 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Binding Headstock: None
- Binding Body: None
- Binding Neck: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: WilkinsonVintage Tuners w/Tulip Buttons; 14:1 Ratio
- Pickguard: Butterfly Shape; Clear & White w/Vinatge Foil "E"
- Tailpiece: Tremotone
- Knobs: Top Hats w/Metal Inserts
- Other: None
- Colors: Cherry (CH)
- Includes: 1962 Collection Certificate of Authenticity, Presentation Binder with Collection Photo, 1962 Hard Case Reissue, Epiphone User's Manual, Truss Rod Wrench, Poster, Bumper Sticker, Warranty Information