The Gibson Thunderbird IV Electric Bass Guitar debuted in 1963 with the original Firebird guitar series. The most highly respected of all Gibson basses.
- reissued with original reverse body styling
- TB Plus ceramic magnet humbuckers
9-ply mahogany-and-walnut neck that extends through the body
- a rosewood fretboard
- black chrome hardware
- 34" scale
- black top-hat knobs with inserts
- Schaller tuners
- 3-way adjustable tailpiece
- Gibson Hardshell Thunderbird IV case.
8 lbs 11.7 Oz Weight.
I have taken some extra pictures of the play marks, There are impressions on the backside of the neck, scratches and impressions on the body, truss cover is lightly warped, few small finish flakes. Everything is cosmetic and the Bass is 100% functional. This would be an excellent players bass, take it on stage and enjoy performing and not protecting.